Join RACO Mfg & Eng at WEFTEC 2015 – Sept. 28-30. Booth # 1052, McCormick Place
RACO Manufacturing & Engineering provides remote monitoring, reporting, data logging, and control functions over the standard dial-up or wirelessly over cellular telephone networks. Alarms can be reported using voice messages sent to landline or cellular telephones or using electronic messages delivered via computers, fax machines, email, or SMS.
For over 50 years, RACO Manufacturing and Engineering Co., Inc. has provided municipalities, industry, and government with a wide variety of high-quality, reliable remote communications systems, annunciators, and RTU’s for alarm autodialing, remote monitoring, reporting, datalogging, and control. Applications range from only a single RTU to a full multi-station, multi-point PLC, DCS, or SCADA network.
Thousands of water and wastewater professionals attend WEFTEC to learn, network, find out about new products and services, and earn continuing education credit and PDH hours. Cutting-edge technical sessions and workshops address topics including collection systems; resource recovery, including nutrients and energy; plant operations, treatment, and management; regulations and research; residuals and biosolids; stormwater management; water recycling, and more.
Top Reasons to Attend WEFTEC
- Learn from your peers about the latest practices and technologies
- Choose from a comprehensive list of technical sessions, workshops and facility tours
- Earn Continuing Education Credit
- Network with over 18,000 of the world’s leading water and wastewater professionals
- View the latest, cutting-edge technologies
While WEFTEC is the largest annual event for water quality professionals, it is also a highly specialized event for you. There are 23 focus areas of continuous education to help focus on your training needs.
• Collection Systems
• Disinfection and Public Health
• Energy Production, Conservation, and Management
• Facility Operations and Maintenance, and Wastewater Treatment
• Global Perspectives
• Industrial Issues, Including Mining and Petro-Chemical Industries
• Leading Edge Research and Innovation
• Membrane Technologies
• Modeling, GIS, Computer Applications, Instrumentation, and Automation
• Odors and Air Emissions
• Public Officials
• Regulations and Public Communication
• Residuals and Biosolids
• Small Communities and Decentralized Systems
• Stormwater, Green Infrastructure, and Wet Weather
• Sustainability, Climate Change, and Resource Recovery
• Urban Systems
• Utility Management, Leadership, and EMS
• Water Reclamation and Reuse
• Water Supply and Management
• Water Quality, Groundwater, and Watershed Management
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/pn2oxj4Share This