Join Jamie Birkenberger, owner of JWB Company & a RACO representative at the New England Water Environment Association’s annual meeting on January 25-28th in Boston, MA. The event will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel. To learn more about JWB Company visit their website at www.jwbcompany.net.
Since its formation in 1928, NEWEA has been holding annual meetings to provide a forum for knowledge and technology exchange within the wastewater field. Since then, the NEWEA Annual Conference has not only grown in the size of exhibits and technical sessions, but has become New England’s largest water quality conference.
This prestigious conference, which consistently attracts over 2000 engineers, consultants, scientists, operators and students features a variety of technical sessions and over 200 exhibitor displays. The conference provides an opportunity for professional exchange of information and state-of-the-art concepts in wastewater treatment and other water environment issues. The NEWEA Annual Conference is a great forum to meet colleagues, professional allies, make new friends and exchange information. We look forward to seeing you the conference!
Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Attend the NEWEA Conference
- Networking opportunities with over 2000 water quality professionals.
- Learn from your peers about the latest practices, technologies, solutions and regulations in the water quality field.
- Educational technical sessions, workshops and facility tours.
- Earn Training Contact Hours (TCHs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions, participating in tours and for time spent in the exhibit hall.
- View the latest products and services from over 200 exhibitor displays at the largest water quality conference in New England.